Wednesday 1 December 2010

advent ages


So here we are, the first day of December- summer, advent, Xmas, all that malarkey.
I've spent the last couple of days concentrating on making cushions and I think that may have been a bit too long to focus on one thing! Although I did get a couple of hats made and a little run of gingerbread hearts, I really shouldn't do just one thing for so long, I get a bit brain-dead. I'm hoping to clean the cutting table off tomorrow and get some new work cut, I have the fabric piling up ready to go and some prep that needs to be sorted for next week.
Late this afternoon I noticed a couple of the big white sacks I lug fabrics around in sitting next to a table in the studio. I wondered what was in them, thinking that it was the doilies I had washed last week. Checked the first one, yes, doilies, checked the second.... a bag full of tea-towels! I'd somehow managed to misplace it when I dragged the last batch of tea-towels upstairs to the studio and unpacked them. I'd thought at the time that it looked a bit light for 32kgs of tea-towels! It was like Xmas had come early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!