Tuesday 14 December 2010

flick the bird



I'm off to the studio today to attempt a full day's work. I managed to get to there by 12.30pm yesterday which left very little time to actually get anything done but I cut a pile of work in the hope that it would mean I could jump right in and get sewing this morning.
I'm really planning to get give the studio a complete overhaul after Xmas, it's been a dreadful mess since we had the Jumble Sale in there this time last year. The new old shop table is residing up there at the moment and there is much sorting and cleaning to be finally done. Perhaps even a new top for the cutting table- that would be exciting!
But first I need to get through this Xmas. Still lots to do and there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the work Pen, don't forget to stop for a cuppa and a biccie.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!