Saturday 11 December 2010

beware the demented xmas tree



Morning all.

Busy day here in Old Melbourne town! Don't forget the Craft Victoria's Christmas Craft Hatch is on at  the City Library in Flinders Lane (lots of capital letters in this sentence) starring our own Ladies of HandMadeLife spruiking their Xmas wares. They were quoted in this week's Northcote Leader newspaper singing the praises of the handmade decoration. Also remember to put Craft Vic's Counter retail outlet on your shopping itinerary if you are committed to buying quality locally produced craft.

Managed to get some new tea towel cushion stuffed at about 5pm yesterday after the delivery man got stuck in a car crash logjam around Docklands somewhere (I am blaming Oprah's Travelling Circus) and finally delivered the inserts to me at about 4.45pm. So we have some but not all of them in store as of today.... which means damn-I-better-get-my-skates-on and get the shop titterfied before opening! In other Cottage news I've finished another batch of Xmas gift tags, which have been very popular, and I've made new wheat hottie bags (you might think it's a bit strange we don't pop them in the cupboard for summer but they make great Xmas presents! And bunting- we have a 50 meter piece ready to decorate some one's whole house... our you can just purchase a couple of metres if you want to go minimalist. And I almost forgot- new clock designs! Girl's Crystal circus and donkeys at the seaside themes, 'Warnes's Pleasure Book for Girls' (this has me bamboozled as I keep thinking of 'Shane Warne's Pleasuring Book' and I shudder) and one for the boys 'On the Beat with PC 49' exciting adventurers of a Bobby in London.

...and NEWS FLASH!
Cottage Industry will be open everyday until Xmas!
Monday- Saturday 11am- 6pm
Sunday 12-5pm




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!