Monday 24 May 2010

sweater weather


The sweaters are finally in. 
Pretty colours for the cold weather we have finally slunk into.
Pink, rust, lavender, green, black and a dash of taupe-y brown.
It's all about the woolly knits at the moment around here.
I need to get back on the knitting machine. The scarves, like the gloves, have been growing legs and walking out the door!

I splashed out today and bought new hangers for the shop. The hangers I wanted to use 2 years ago when I opened the shop. Of course I didn't buy enough, I'll have to get more tomorrow. And of course I now have a pile of perfectly good but not right hangers to do something with. My bad bit of consumerism!


3 comments:

  1. Penelope you've outdone yourself, they look BEAUTIFUL! and that colour palette - just too good.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!