Tuesday 18 May 2010

lavender mist and indigo kitten


Back in the studio with the power back on, I've managed to start knitting a new run of cardis. Fingers crossed that I actually like them when I put all the pieces together! I'm not sure if the mohair batch is winter or spring but I know if I put them aside for later I will never finish them. Typical of me! I always need to get the momentum up and race for the finishing line otherwise I begin to slow down and start dawdling until I come to a grinding halt.

I also had a visitor to the studio today. Little Miss Indi. She's a Rex and what fluff she has is as curly as a lamb. She also miaows like the devil! Apparently the studio knackered her out and she has spent the evening asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!