Friday 24 June 2011

t-wit t-woo



Normally I like to take a photo based on the subject of I am posting about but I just haven't had the time or inclination this week. I must get back on the programme!
I spent yesterday frantically dyeing and now the counter is piled high with gloves ready for Dell to tag and put out and stow away. Some old favourites are back and some new colours dyed- and of course lots of charcoal ones too.
I'm off to the studio once I've found where I've put my boots. I'm trying to decide what I should work on today, on my new machine, so I better bust a move and get going, lots of things to do.
This is really quite a useless post.
Oh well, one can't always be a fount of rippling and sparkling wit......... hmphh.

1 comment:

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!