Monday 4 June 2012

naught to nought



Well all those plans for the weekend clean and technical investigation came to naught. That bug that has stalked me for the last month took it's chance when I slowed down last week and pounced. Sniffles and sneezes, swollen glands, sore throat and a blocked ear, headaches and a cough, your usual Early Winter Cold.
Most of yesterday was spent in a daze on the couch. I am wondering if I can do the same today.
I did pop out for the paper yesterday and there is a whole swag of Cottage stuff on the cover of the M section of the Sunday Age. Angora gloves, woollen scarf, handknit beanie, a couple of Welshies and a prop stick from our Xmas window.
And if you go over to the D-Files you can go in the draw for the annual Winter Week Giveaway. Look! A yellow mohair hottie! And lots of scrummy stuff from some of our favourite people.
Need to fire up this creaking body, feeling not sick enough but very old and flat today.
Jethro is of course still asleep in bed. Brat.




1 comment:

  1. feel better soon Miss Pen! Loved the cottage coverage in the paper - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!