Friday 2 December 2011

something in the water



Not sure what's in the water at the moment, I think my tea might contain hallucinogens. The Xmas window is a bit weird- a giant fluoro god's eye, bound branches, a bit of retro styling tinsel and some brown paper chains. Yes, definitely a bit strange.




Whilst I was doing the window I overheard two young teenage boys talking about how much they loved the doily tree out the front and wondered whether I had done it. They were so cute, they spent some time just looking at and admiring it.




I then had to spend the rest of the evening moving stuff around in the shop. Twice in one week. Too much 'deckchairs on the Titanic'.



And I almost forgot- Marché Rouge started today at L'Uccello! 

1 comment:

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!