Tuesday 9 October 2012

basket of stuff




Things are arriving.
Fearfully I must say Xmas is creeping closer.

My last day in the shop today- until next Saturday of course. I had quite a few appointments on the boil in between serving customers yesterday. We've had stock go out for a milk ad shoot and hopefully we might get to see some Cottage products on the small screen soon. There are a few other things brewing but I feel slightly nervous that I might jinx it if I say anything (I may even have gone too far already!) but one thing I can say is TDF OH is happening this year, south of the river this time, and we've been invited to be part of it again.
I have so many things I need to do at the moment, tomorrow though, I intend to collect all the rolls of fabric in the studio together and insert them into the new shelves. The plan has been to empty out the storeroom so I can turn it into a bit of a photo booth and get some product shots done. Really I should walk it all down the hall and get Michael to photograph everything but you know me, I like to waste as much time and effort trying to do it myself before throwing my hands up in frustration and palming it off to some one else. Hence the mess my accounting system is at the moment, rather like a large ball of tangled wool.
Anyway I must dash as I have a heap of things to do before I open the shop. Come visit if you are in the 'hood!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!