Tuesday 21 February 2012

dog in the window




I think my back and hip have finally given up after last week's box lugging and a couple of weeks of stress in the lead up to said boxes arriving (mind you that stress hasn't abatted, it's just rolled along). My left side is complaining achingly and both sitting and standing is uncomfortable, I could have happily stayed in bed a while longer this morning. This is the boring residue of the bad pushbike accident of 2000, the aftermath of some injuries are often there for life (people who have sustained life threatening/altering injuries know what I am talking about). You just put up with them and keep on truckin'- except for the times when they like to remind you that you aren't invincible. Like now. Ow. Ow. Ow.
Not sure I am making much sense and I seem to be procrastinating a little today.
Like being amused by a photo of puppy dog cakes I spied at Breadtop on Sunday, that bakery always makes me laugh. Any one for a tira mi su cake in the shape of a super cute/annoying dog? Rump or lolling tongue?
Very Jeff Koons.
Anyway better get off and doing stuff otherwise Saturday will come around again and I will feel like I have achieved nothing. Another week down the sinkhole of life.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, after being felled myself by the crap ankle last week. Hope you're mending tonight x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realise it was breadtop when I first saw that!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!