Tuesday 26 April 2011

a whole lot o' nothing


Perfect Melbourne Autumn weather, a cat, a girl (once upon a time), a book, a bed,a bucket of tea.
I've achieved the grand total of nothing so if you are expecting an email from me, you might have to wait a little longer.
I have taken the rubbish out, it maybe a holiday but it is still Garbage Eve and let me tell you the rubbish situation here was getting very embarrassing and slightly claustrophobic. Not the smelly type of rubbish, just piles of newspapers and boxes and recyclables, it's done now.
There is a hot-cross-bun-bread-and-butter pudding in the oven as I am out to dinner tonight and there were left-over de Chirico buns and Milawa fruit bread that all needed using up. I'm angling for another 3/4 hour lie on my bed before the pud is done and it is time to go out. There is a pile of stuff that needs doing but really who can be bothered.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you... I moved house this weekend and I'm surrounded by boxes, but really, do I need all this stuff?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!