Sunday 1 May 2011

happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr



Once in a blue moon I save a tea towel cushion as a present for some one special and very, very rarely just for me. This one of the Jethro-esque kitten and the milk bottle was a keeper- and then Dell had to comment on it looking like a teenage Jethro sucking on a bong...... which had me in fits of laughter every time I looked at the cushion on Friday night.



Along with the latest piles of tea towel cushions I finished last week we have a new batch of pianola shades in, we have all five sizes in stock at the moment. This week is going to be very disjointed with the Cottage being closed on Tuesday but I am aiming at getting some more Welsh blanket cushions done tomorrow. I need to dye more gloves (5 batches done today but they need to be clipped, pressed and tagged), we are missing yellows and odd colours but I suddenly seem to have lots of blue (how did that happen??). The chores are really never ending here.

1 comment:

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!