Wednesday 9 June 2010

the temperature is dropping


Yesterday was all about knitting loops and prepping bunting. Today will be all about linking that knitting and binding the bunting.
They said that it is going to be 13 degrees today (yay!) which means the studio will probably be about 11! Every year the studio reaches a point when the residual heat/cold finally dissipates and it's just boiling hot/freezing cold. Yesterday the temperature on the electronic scales registered 15 and with no heating there will be a point where I will be puffing clouds of steam as I work. I don't mind- I'll just slip on a pair of angora gloves, make another cup of tea and keep working to keep warm!
Dell is in the shop today so come on in and get your own pair of fluffy fingerless gloves, a wool sweater and a scarf to stay toasty. I'm working on more angora mobius loops so they should be in-store tomorrow but there are a couple of lovely possum wool ones if you are desperately cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!