Monday 7 June 2010

hands to work


As part of Craft Victoria's 40th anniversary Beck organised a project. She commissioned Dell and Adam to design a tote and then we all had the chance to decorate one in our own way.
I just couldn't help myself and managed to chop up two totes (#12 and #13 of 200) to make this pair of crafty mittens. I really enjoyed doing them, I don't get much chance to do something like this just for the fun of it.
So if you feel like joining in you need to hot-foot it to Craft Vic to buy a tote and get creative asap- entries are due in by this Friday. Oh! Did I say there are prizes you can win? Well there are!




12 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Pen, warming in every way. It must have been nice to work on something just for 'fun'! R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your entry Pen. They look like they would be swell oven gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kicking it up a notch or three as usual.
    Lovely work clever Pene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so great Pene! very special

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool - love 'hand made'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love, love, love them Pen,
    you certainly turned the volume up to eleven on this one, and I'm super happy for providing the impetus for a fun project - YOU RULE!!!

    Beck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are so fab, I love the message most of all. I bought a tote but didn't get around to the "project" of decorating it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!