Thursday 10 June 2010

minor panic and a flaming miracle


Not a lot achieved today.
Oh well some days are like that.
About 8 o'clock this evening I realised I'd misplaced my purse. Panic in all its forms ensued. Long weekend coming, cancelling cards, ID replacement.... it all flashed before my eyes.....
The last time I had it was at the supermarket late this afternoon and after a quick phone call they said it had been handed in. 
And miracle of miracles it still had everything in it! 
How often does this happen in Fitzroy??
Thank you person who found it I hope you have a wonderful weekend! In fact, may karma be gentle with you, you are the best!


1 comment:

  1. Karma will be good to that honest person! Meanwhile I hope it smites my car-window-smashing, knitting-bag-stealing hoodlums down hard.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!