Wednesday 11 January 2012

closer



I really am being quite lazy. I'm doing things, running about but in a very half-arsed way. Yesterday was another trip to the optometrist's as they managed to totally stuff up my new prescription. A lovely more experienced lady did the tests this time and bingo! The test specs were perfecto! Hmmm.
I had such a hard and depressing January last year and am taking things differently this year as I just don't want to slide into that pit of despair again. It doesn't mean that one Black January means the next year's January will be Black too but I am erring on the side of caution and hoping that a bit of self-mollycoddling is preventative medicine. I'll know it is time to pick up the speed when I get that mild sense of panic (there was a tinge this morning I must admit). I'm thinking a studio visit may even be on the cards for tomorrow.
So if you have been visiting this blog to see creativity in full flight then you might need to wait a few more days! Mind you the wall patching happened last night and the first coat of patch paint went on too. The Norden table is looking like the way to go so I may even take the car out to Ikea this morning. Wish me luck as I may take one look at it in the flesh and growl in annoyance and storm home in frustration.
And crazy as I am I am enjoying this Autumnal blast of rainy squally weather quite a bit. As you know I am not a huge fan of blistering Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!