Tuesday 20 March 2012

just clean girl!





OK. This is it. I have get the upstairs room sorted. Full stop. No excuses. It's not going to be easy but I just HAVE to do it. I've got to get it done TODAY. (Capitals used to EMPHASISE the IMPORTANCE of these statements.)
Hmmm.
Wonder if I can have a loft ladder installed into the roof by 5 this afternoon.....
Perhaps not. 
I have a set of trestles from the studio sitting in the middle of the shop so I had better make a move on actually getting things together. I'm setting up another table upstairs (another horizontal surface to cover....) when I should be probably removing furniture  but I need a work bench at home that I can stand at to do some 'home jobs' as I'm not used to sitting when I am doing some work. 
I also need to deal with the boxes of stock at arrived yesterday. They are clogging up the shop but we really have nowhere to put them right now. Crap, crap, crap. Yes, we have fully expanded to fill every nook and cranny of this place. Which interestingly was part of the Hand Eye Collective discussion last night- the creative's collecting gene- we laughed about the hoarding of inspirational 'things' and  filling spaces with 'stuff' (and how embarrassing it can be when strangers see it all!).
The Winter knits are here but it might take a day or two to unpack and sort them, more on that later.
Right. 
I better get on to it. 
(Just where the hell am I going to put all these boxes of stuff?)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making another creative type feel NORMAL Pen,,,,,i am always looking for a clear surface to put something on !!!!!!!!!xz

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!