Wednesday 21 March 2012

done and dusted



OK photo shoot done, interview done.
Can I go back to bed now?
Pleeease?
I was woken up at 5am by a guy sitting out the back in the laneway talking to someone on his phone about whether they were on Facebook and that he'd send some things through to them there. At 5- freaking-am. Loudly. In a laneway. I told him to go home. 
The big room is still a mess from hell but really that is just how I live. Give me a space and my chattels will expand to fill it. I've got Graham the Garbo coming to take away a whole mess of crap from the studio tomorrow though (I'm sure he'll make a quip about how full the studio has become) and part of that is the old cutting table top which means I will then have to go out and get the new top and fit it to the base. That's kind of exciting. I new expanse of table to clutter up.


1 comment:

  1. Do tell us when the photo shoot appears if it's public?
    That room looks SPARKLING.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!