Wednesday 14 March 2012

awry




This morning's booking to get some stuff sorted has gone belly up so I sat under the jasmine out the back and ate breakfast. I really don't know why I am bothering to book things and factor in times and what-have-yous when it's all going off target. Damnation. Stamp my foot in frustration. I'm now trying to move this afternoon's appointment forward. What a mess.
Sitting looking at the jasmine was nice though.
Perhaps I should hole myself up in the kitchen and start dyeing. In fact I definitely should. Well that's a plan. I need to move the huge basket of washing out of the way. Definitely. And clean the bench off. Get the dye pots out. 
Yep. There's a plan.



1 comment:

  1. Dyeing to know if you got any dyeing done and dead jealous of your jasmine...

    Sarah -x-

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!