Tuesday 1 December 2009

with summer comes the snow owlettes



The snow owlettes have finally arrived. In time for Xmas.
Normally we like to separate the snowies from the bright owlettes as they have a tendency towards fighting and sledging. They may be pretty but they can take your hand off in the blink of an eye. I've had to put them all together so we are expecting trouble. Please come and adopt them before things get nasty.
I decided today that I would try and post about new stock every day. That doesn't necessarily mean new designs but that I have managed through my working day to get something finished and ready to go in store. Today was new grain sack cushion ( how I love this fabric, heavy oatmeal linen striped in faded black, red and blue) and peg bags. Tomorrow will be errands and then back to studio for a whole day of cutting and sewing.

1 comment:

  1. hoot hoot!
    and those new grain sack cushions are beautiful!
    me want some xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!