Wednesday 21 April 2010

scout troop


I've finally finished the batch of scout cushions. Here's Mr B posing in the studio yesterday with one of them. Young Ben knows how to pose for a picture and he knows how to use my iPhone- especially cat piano and he likes the black button at the bottom because it actually does a click when you press it unlike the mock buttons on the screen, clever boy!


He also helped me sort the scout badges and we have included some here with their descriptions.



Advanced Drug Mule Badge


Ebony and Ivory Badge


Bi-polar Badge


Invasion Badge


Crime Scene Investigation Badge
or
Advanced Body Disposal Badge
or
Alas Poor Yorick Badge


John Wayne Gacy Serial Killer Badge


Paparazzi Badge


Establish Your Own Meth Lab Badge





5 comments:

  1. This is the funniest thing I've read in ages! Love the drug mule badge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA H AH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA
    fell off my chair laffing!!!!!
    alas poor yorick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I need these for my picnic rug! to go with the buchan cave and wilson's prom cloth patches on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! I might have actually joined the Scouts if you had been Brown Owl, Pen. Sounds like fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this makes me verrrry happy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!