Tuesday 23 November 2010

sleigh of hand



Well Xmas is really on it's way..... this arrived today!
I grew up on 't'was the night before Christmas and all through the house....' so I couldn't help but get this in. This is a modern version of the old classic written by Poet Laureate Carol Ann Duffy and illustrated by Mr Rob- yes, that Mr Rob, Rob Ryan! I thought you might like it. It's little and sweet.
So here's a special deal. For $15 (the price of the book) we'll mail a copy to anywhere in Australia. If it's a present we'll pop a tag in with a message when we wrap it. You can either ring the shop, talk to a Cottager or leave a message on the answering machine, send an email (and pay by credit card or paypal) or go here to order it at our Big Cartel  site. (We have limited stock so we hope we won't disappoint you if we run out.)

1 comment:

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!