Friday 9 November 2012

cabin fever



What a backbreaker the last two days have been, sitting on my arse in front of the computer... exhausting!
The mailing list is done though which is monumental and I sent out the first newsletter (about the satchel sale of course). Sorry if I missed sending it to anyone but people in my inbox sometimes don't end up in my address book. If you didn't get it but want to just click on the link above and then subscribe... equally if you want to unsubscribe you can do that too. I won't be hurt... no really... I won't be.... I also promise that I won't bombard you with annoying emails... just occasionally...
I have been home too much this week and once I have this post written I will put my shoes on and hit the road for the studio. The upside of being home is falling in love with how this cushion looks on my Axminster rug. This was a lone little odd sized cushion that I just had to keep. It doesn't happen often that I keep a cushion, not because I don't love them all but if I did succumb to cushion-love too often, upstairs would be even more chockers than it is. So I control myself and delight in their being adopted out to good homes.
OK I've stared at this screen far too much in the last few days. I'm outta here. 
Have a lovely day and if you want a satchel for 20% off then drop in or give the shop a call.

1 comment:

  1. I love the old Axminster florals, they are so beautiful. We put new Axy carpet down in our living areas and on the stairs a few years ago - couldn't afford to do the whole house ! One day.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!