Thursday 12 April 2012

mittens, kittens, flitting




I spent hours on Saturday tagging and pricing our hand knitted beanies and these super gorgeous children's gloves and mittens. As the gingerbread heart were running a bit low I thought it would be nice to have a change and replaced them with the mitts. So the winterfication of the Cottage is slowly happening. If you want mittens for your kittens you better be quick as we have a limited number.
Jethro is still in a strange mood and some bright spark suggested he needed a pet.... like a kitten. I am so not going down that path. I think he is just having one of his 'growth spurts' where he burns about the house and causes havoc for Dell in the mornings by hiding from her. Yesterday he wouldn't come out from hiding so she let some customers in and of course he came out to make sweet love to the nice Irishman Dell was serving- he really needs a male role model in his life. Do you know where I can get one?
OK, better scoot. Need to get to Preston and back ASAP, I have a wedding dress to finish.

1 comment:

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!