Sunday 10 October 2010

a binary day



10.10.10
Today is a binary day. In binary world 101010 equals 42. Yes! 42- the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything!
See I really have my nerd on today!

An early morning, headed off to Camberwell Market (if you ever hear of someone losing it there and going postal it will probably be me- I totally hate that place at the moment....), back for newspapers and buckets of tea, cake in the park with Mr B and family, book reading in bed, more tea, a small drive to pick up some stuff and back for more, more tea and having my toes nibbled by Jethro. A perfect weather day- if the temperature could hover around today's for summer I'd be happy.

2 comments:

  1. oh ,you have had a very busy sunday...it is like summer..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very gorgeous day today, spring and autumn are definitely Melbourne's shining time.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!