Friday 2 July 2010

winter wanders


I'm heading off for a country jaunt today.
I'm feeling very unsettled at the moment and need to go up there to hunt for some stuff so it seems like a perfect opportunity to get the Pulsar out and let it stretch its wheels.
I wish I could find some focus but I'm feeling 'tight' and I haven't had a really good studio 'play' for quite awhile, I have that fingertip frustration (hmmm, that doesn't sound quite right does it....) where the creative power just seems blocked up somewhere and is only dribbling out.
Hitting the road might not work but you never know. 
I'm going to drop in on Allison as I'm usually in Daylesford on days when they aren't open and visit a few other people I need to see. Perhaps get some Carmen Miranda, the best fruit bread ever, from Redbeard Bakery in Trentham.
I've had my porridge, showered and it's time to get dressed and adventure out.


1 comment:

  1. Hey pen, I have a book for you by twyla tharp, the creative habit - good for getting your creative mojo on!
    http://www.twylatharp.org/store.shtml#

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!