Saturday 13 March 2010

it's a cardi life


You are just going to have to put up with my Hipstamatic obsession for a little longer..... normally service will be resumed soon.
Meanwhile it's a good way to while away a bit of shopgirl time.
I managed to actually get a start on the new cardis for winter and I realised the shop counter is a perfect height for getting hand sewing done. I never do any hand finishing at the studio (or only if I need to do it to progress in a design) as it is one of those jobs that is more suited to home. I may have said before that I have jobs for the studio and jobs for home, which is why things get a little messy here. Some jobs are done on the couch and some jobs are at the kitchen table and some are crossed legged on the bed. Variety is the spice of life they say and perhaps that explains my Hipsta photos at the moment.




3 comments:

  1. Lovely cardis!

    Have a great weekend Pen,

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yo-yos, oh my.
    i feel a spending spree coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmy! that doiley cardi is so beautiful!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!