Saturday 27 March 2010

the days grow shorter


I've been holding off doing the big autumn change over in the shop, mainly until I had the time but the time is drawing near. I have boxes of stock ready to come out, scarves and beanies and cushions and yarn and things to snuggle with, but have barely started the clothing side. So much to do.
The days are growing slowly shorter with last Sunday's Equinox and I have been sleepy all week wanting early nights and not having to get up in the mornings. It's just that change of season thing when you click from one way of living to thinking about getting the extra blankets out of the cupboard. 
I've fallen behind in replying to people too. So if you are waiting on an email from me, I will get there! I really do need to clean out my email inbox!
And I can't believe it is almost April, I never seem to catch up on anything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!