Thursday 20 January 2011

two more cushions, two more days


A bit of 'dumpster diving' this afternoon, a pile of fabrics, some embroidered stuff and a few more tea-towels. I photographed these ones before ironing them, an Airlie Beach/Whitsundays one and a Queensland map/giant flora/fauna one.
We only have two days to go.
More parcels to go off to the post office tomorrow. I had better let Jethro know we have wrapping to do tonight.
I have a drive up country to do tomorrow, hopefully it won't be too hot. Next week I need to get head down and get work underway. January is a strange month, discombobulated, half lazy holiday time and half kick starting the year.
So two more Queensland cushion fundraising days people! Thanks so much for helping out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!