Wednesday 5 January 2011

blood red


I went up to see the folks today, Dad and I needed to work out what was wrong with my car (sadly it needs a professional). I showed him the photos of the deck, he thought it was funny how I spend my relaxing time! The Flanders poppies were still flowering, amazing what a bit of rain can do. I went on to Woodend, then Daylesford and Castlemaine and finally home. I was tempted by this plaster budgie but I had one of those 'too much crap in my life' moments and put him back on the shelf.




I bought some cheesecake and vanilla slices back. So wrong and so right! 
I've got 2 episodes of 'True Blood' to go but I'm thinking it might be an early night tonight. Too much stimulation today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!