Tuesday 15 October 2013

cat+box=happiness*



Boxes!
The upside of new stock arriving is the increased choice in boxes.
Just a quick post to let you know that I am in the shop today (again) and I'll be posting some photos later (hopefully) of some of the new cotton cardis over on IG and FB (to keep me occupied).
I'm having trouble keeping the balls in the air at the moment, I seem a bit clumsy and distracted. I wish I could get my act together a bit better as it is all driving me insane. I am blaming the still sore injured hand. Not being as dexterous is driving me a little bonkers, as the song goes, you don't know how good it is 'til it's gone.
Anyway I'd better get my shoes on and meet my brekky-buddy, I'm sure between the two of us we can solve all the world's problems.... like why 2% lycra makes a world of difference over 1% (never buy jeans when you are feeling delicate).

*If only life was this simple.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't matter the size of the cardboard box either.
    Your cat is very cute. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!