Wednesday 19 June 2013

smug



It appears cats also like Oleana cardis.
I thought I had put my Oleana blue cardi out of someones reach but even though he had  a bed, fluffy blankets, the trunk under the window or a fur lined basket to sleep in this is where I found him yesterday afternoon. He really knows his textiles.
I've been awake since 5am. I am not the type to get up and start my day just because I am awake at some ridiculous hour, it would just make the day feel far too long. So I lay there and tried not to think, to will myself back to sleep. I think I may have hovered around sleep for awhile but not really. A little shattered today.
I can't find my camera.
I'm sure I will forget to take everything I need to the studio.
Oh and I forgot to put the rubbish out last night.
Damn.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you hate that?! The forgotten rubbish AND the non-sleeping/waking early. Bad combo!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!