Tuesday 18 June 2013

messy bed



I really could have stayed in bed this morning but I had a breakfast date so I forced myself to crawl out from under the blankets and the cat and face the day. The cat of course gave me a dirty look and went back to sleep. Jethro did bring me a pair of turquoise gloves in the night which he left, beautifully colour blocked on the mohair blanket.
I've decided today needs to be taken slowly. I'm desperate for a little vacation in the south for a few days but talked myself out of going last night only to have a couple of people talk me back into it this morning. I am still trying to work out if it is possible... although I know it is needed. Fresh air and a bit of time away. Hmmmm.... can I wrangle it and pay the bills? The joys of the overtired overworked self-employed.
I think I need to go for a walk in the city.



1 comment:

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!