Saturday 22 December 2012

it's not the end... but we are getting very close



This is going to be quick....
Just about to open the shop for the day (keep getting sidetracked by early customers).
I'll be here until 5pm and opening again in the morning (will confirm time...).
Eating Beatrix brioche doughnuts to keep me going (bad I know but oh so good).
You can phone if you want to enquire about anything, email if you have lost your voice, FB if you are that way inclined or just drop in (you will have to decide how you would like to interface with us.... ha ha).
Must dash.
The world hasn't ended so retail goes on.


1 comment:

  1. Yes we were watching the orcs over-run Osgiliath on telly last night and I looked up at the clock and realised the world hand't ended.......funny, that.....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!