Wednesday 12 December 2012

flowers





Wednesday. How did that happen??
I spent most of this hot day in the car (don't I wish I had aircon...) and ran around picking up stock and supplies. We've got a whole new batch of pianola shades in finally, I've made a new range of floral tea towel cushions and our fabulous Queen of Crochet has sent down some tea cosies for our little enamel tea pots. She's also made us some new little 4x4 square afghans perfect for use on prams and cuddling little people and also a few 6x6 ones as well.
The Cottage is like a crazed floral rainbow (?) at the moment, the satchels, the cushions, cockatoo lamps, embroidered tops..... amusing really as once upon a time by designing was all about black, black and a touch of grey. Colour- I think it's all from having Dell Queen of the Rainbow around!
I'm trying to get a newsletter out but I keep changing my mind or not concentrating and now time is ticking. Tomorrow I must do it! I must also get studio stuff done, go to the dentist, get Graham the Garbo in, make more stuff as from next Thursday I will be full time shopgirl right up until 5pm Xmas Eve.
Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!