Thursday 19 August 2010

marketing


Finally downloaded pictures from my camera (rather than the iPhone!) of the Youngblood Market. Nikki and I had out stalls side by side, mine all busy and colourful and Nik's decorated with her husband Anthony's fabulous graphic work. 


Here's Nikki on set-up day unpacking boxes and making up the kits for her workshop classes.


My piles of stuff before I strung up the bunting!


Nikki helping out a workshop participant in her fabulous.....


.......knitting tent!

I have to admit the Youngblood Designer Market was probably one of the most exhausting things I've done in ages! Three intense and long days but I got to meet some lovely bloggers, hook up with some new businesses and even run into people I haven't seen in ages. It was great hanging with Nik and Anth and I really hope that Nik will be able to bring her workshops to Melbourne in the near future...... 
I'm slowly unpacking all the boxes of stock I have left over from the market- I really did go on a big making jag in those weeks before I left for Sydney- and I'm adding them to the stock in the shop. We have new tea-towel shoppers, tea cosies, purses, bracelets, brooches, cards, gift tags......... that's not all but you get the idea I'm sure!




1 comment:

  1. my god is that tent hand made - it would be great to have more details about - what a fantastic set up - very inspiring

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!