Friday 23 January 2009

bunking off part 2


Then it was on to Eaglehawk to visit the Eaglehawk Recycle Shop. This place is hysterical. It is piles of junk, on shelves, in the shed, in piles and everything sorted, so if you want slightly used trophies...........


..... or a winder for your Hill's Hoist...........


............ or a sink or five (there are more outside)..........


.......... then you really should give it a visit.
Of course it all depends on what they have scavenged but that's the joy of it. The local restaurants were in today because they had a load of crockery and hospitality stuff in. And there are doors and mirrors and funny art made from recycled crap (like the carpet underlay mama above- I'm sure I've seen her somewhere else in my dim dark past....).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!