Friday 1 February 2008

have key, start ignition



After a heap of phaffing about waiting for the #@$*^!+ key, I finally took matters into my own hands and called a locksmith.
New locks all around- tick!
Gregory dropped in for a perv.
Jess and Princess Coco la Nutt brought chocolates and let off party poppers.
Having analysed the feng shui for what will be the bedroom, they are pictured below trying to decide how to remove the false ceiling from what is known as the 'big room'. Whilst the false ceiling is annoying, I am not prepared to pull it down at this stage as the saying 'whole can of worms' springs to mind.



So as a treat (and to stop them trying to de-falsify the ceiling) we ripped up the lino in the hall, kitchen and bathroom. Satisfying!

3 comments:

  1. that's only in the 'big room'
    but if i don't have to polish or sand!
    superb!
    the rest of the upstairs and stairs will be gloss black

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god oh my god oh my god
    it is beeeeaaaaaauuuuutiful
    that's it coming around this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!