Friday 6 December 2013

big design market... today!



And so it begins.
It was a huge day yesterday with boxes everywhere in the shop (an the Tara enamel shipment arrived at the same time) and general mayhem with all the market preparation happening. I ran out of room and had to wait for the lovely Ramona and Alan to come and help move everything up to the Exhibition Building before I could sort and pack the next bit. I really couldn't have got everything shifted without their amazing help (I was also told off repeatedly for carrying things). Jen then came in to help me set up and finally we had the stand sorted.
So for the next three days you can find me working at the Big Design Market at the Royal Exhibition Buildings. The Cottage will still be open with Elise and Dell looking after things and yes we will be open on Sunday too, 11-4 both days. Our stall number is D25 which is in the West Wing (as we like to term it) just near the coffee and workshop areas..... so don't spend all of your money as you walk in the door!
Even if you aren't into shopping or the whole design market thingy I suggest you come along anyway, just to see one amazing thing..... Maryann Talia Pau's amazing '1 Million Stars to End Violence' installation. It is incredibly beautiful.
Anyway I better shake a leg! I still have a thousand things to do!
See you at the Big Design Market!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!