Friday 7 December 2007

a week early



We had someone (no names here, you know who you are!) turn up a week early for the studio sale today.
Hee hee.
Slightly red-faced but very eager!

Still lots to do. There is a serious amount of vacuuming to be done and sorting and packing away. Also new tea-towel skirts are underway and the French ric-rac to finish the 'Dell' linen tops has only just arrived in the mail today. Some work that was meant to be finished today hasn't been. And you can't see the surface of the kitchen table at home. There are purses piling up and half finished clocks (yes I wrote clocks- new product, if I get a chance I'll try and photograph some this weekend, they are really quite funny but that may also be Jess and my senses of humour.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!