Monday 3 December 2007

presenting today's feature (studio sale) artiste- Iggy and Lou Lou



What can we say about the wonderful Iggy and Lou Lou?
Magically turning humble clay into beautiful jewels.
I have to say I've been in love with the little golden honey- pawed bears for quite sometime (sadly not pictured here, just go to the website for the full glory of Iggy and Lou Lou and its worth the visit, I love the graphics, they make me smile and laugh).
Or how about a little Lost World dinosaur?
What's not to love!


4 comments:

  1. i have been dreaming of a honey-pawed bear since i first saw him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and now theres a rainbow... grrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh look at that bear, i may need one of those...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!