Saturday 8 December 2007

artiste #3- Words and Pictures



Our elegant Madame du Barry, when not intriguing in the French Court of Louis the XV, spends her time painting charming naive artworks, creating cards and bibelots, and attending art soirees.
Ok- take 2.
Our elegant Ramona Barry, when not intriguing in inner city Melbourne, spends her time painting charming, joyous artworks, creating cards, badges and stocking fillers, and attending art exhibitions.
Hmmm. Interesting how history repeats itself.
To put all the cleverness aside, Ramona is one busy lady and I can't tell you how pleased I am that she has found the time to join us for the studio sale. She has requested wall space so I am jumping to the conclusion that not only will she be selling her smaller items but she is also bring along actual artwork!



We seem to have an owl theme happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!