Saturday 15 March 2008

melted

Spot has taken to lying on the sofa in the half dismantled back sitting room, something she only does if I'm sitting there with her. She knows something is up.
The backyard is full of shelves and boxes and 'refugee bags' full of stuff.
I don't think I've left enough time to pack 16 years of crap.
Really all I'm trying to do is clean off the horizontal surfaces so they can be moved. I'm lucky in that I don't need to move lock, stock and barrel all in one hit.
Have discovered that we appear to have had a bit of a mouse problem over the last few month. I wonder if its the drought or just that I am surrounded by restaurants.
At least its not raining and its ok to leave things lying around outside.
I'm over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!