Wednesday 22 August 2012

sun




Spring is coming.
There has been a bit of feline sunbaking happening. Check out that bedhair!
Today was a bit of a write-off having to wait around all morning for an appointment that wasn't really about anything. I dumped a load of 'stuff' at the studio, I'm trying to make a bit of room here so each morning I load the car up and lug it all up the stairs to be stashed in piles around the studio. There is going to have to be a HUGE clean up and sort out there very very soon.
The rest of the afternoon was driving around doing errands, picking up supplies to finish projects. I've a few things I need to get done in the next few days. I've been trying to get emails out of the way, I get very bad at writing them, they are like evil 'homework'. Of course the longer I leave them the worse they get and the harder they are to write.
So much stock starting to come in. Today we had new butcher's twine arrive (I can't work out why it's been re-branded 'baker's twine'- what's a baker doing with twine??) red back in store and the new tri-colour variety. I picked up a new batch of cockatoo lamps too, we've had a bit of a run on them lately.
I think I've had enough of computers and typing today.
Bed.

1 comment:

  1. I woke up to sun and blue skies and instantly felt more cheerful. Going for a long walk this morning before the inevitable cloud over at lunchtime.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!