Monday 6 August 2012

all traipsed out



I have spent 4 out of the last 6 days traipsing around the gift fairs that are on at this time of the year. My eyes won't stop watering, a nasty combination of still being virus wracked, stifling aircon heat, fluoro lighting and a visual bombardment of weird products. I did get to overhear strange comments and conversations and luckily my blocked nose saved me from the stench of too many scented candles. It's like being on a treasure hunt, picking the gold from the dross and sometimes in amongst the foulest crap you can find a little gem. Now I have to sit back and hope they arrive.
My feet hurt and I want a nap.
Meeting tonight and this tomorrow night. (Heard a rumour it's sold out.)
Can I have a sleep in tomorrow morning?



1 comment:

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!