Monday 10 October 2011

y-a-w-n



Nothing to report. Quiet day yesterday, pretty much doing nothing, I needed things to be still for a few hours. I didn't get the drill out, I didn't do any vacuuming, I did put on a load of washing. Jethro slept for hours on end. I drank tea and stared at the wall, although by 9pm I had to stop myself from rearranging the big room, as you do when the piles of boxes and stuff starts to totter and overwhelm you.
I wish I had a whole other day to do nothing. I've snuck in an extra half hour in bed but now I feel the pressure of starting the week. Here we go again. Once I've sculled my tea and got dressed I'm off to Richmond to check a couple of things out and then up to the studio where a pile of zips and a mountain of tea towel cushions await me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!