Saturday 31 July 2010

crazed


I could really go back to bed right now for a long nap.
I've answered emails, done the shopping, got the newspapers, re-done the window display, dyed some felt, vacuumed, put out new stock... and I've only been out of bed for two hours. Phew. 
Now I'm finishing my cold mug of tea and trying to cool down from all the running around. Don't want to be a sweaty shopgirl!
I'm starting to see piles of finished work appear and that is a good thing. It makes me feel like I am getting somewhere. I am wondering whether part of my dilemma about work is that I am actually pretty quick when I am doing production and the extra time left over is sometimes making me feel like I haven't managed to get enough work done.... does that make sense? Perhaps not.
I now have to quickly find a project to keep me busy for the rest of the day and find where I left my 'shopgirl hat'..........




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!