Saturday 8 May 2010

hedge-pig courtship



If you know me you know I'm not big on the cute and fluffy. I prefer my fluffy with teeth and claws. 
I hate Holly Hobby, I want to know what she's got hidden under that bonnet- probably a clown mask, I'm positive she's a serial killer. 
And Dolly Varden? Definitely a few issues with substance abuse there, just look at the psychotropic flowers in her cottage garden. 
Perhaps they are both in a doily witness protection programme.....

This tea-towel, though its cute and whimsical, makes me chuckle. A hedge-pig courtship- including the wedding night in a big four poster bed. Having read up on Erinaceinae I know how they do it with all those prickly quills!

Now in store- one only- a too cute cushion!





2 comments:

  1. That is brilliant! What a great tea-towel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a scary Holly Hobby doll as a little girl and i know what is under her bonnet... a bald spot and Ashley Martin hair transplant rows. It's ugly.
    And that is one messed up tea towel :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!