Sunday 3 January 2010

a grinding halt


I wandered slowly through the city this afternoon. I seem to have ground to an achy halt and now need to find some energy to start the year off. I have a list of errands to sort out and really must finish/start cleaning the Cottage's 'backstage' area. The shop has re-opened as of last Saturday and now the studio needs to get fired up. I have lots of re-stocking to do and planning to undertake but I also need to get in the car and venture out and about, I've been a little cabin bound and need to venture a little further afield I think.
And I haven't finished painting the walls out the back.
Better hop to it then!


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Miss.Pen,

    my new cushion is looking resplendant here down the Lane, courtesy of Sister in Law and your lovely emporium x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!