Tuesday 8 December 2009

oh my!


I got up this morning (even though I really wanted to stay in bed, although not for the same reason as yesterday, it was just so nice listening to the rain trickle down the drainpipe) to find an email from a friend saying she'd seen the Carole Kings on The Design Files! Thanks Lucy you are the bestest! She is kickin' butt as our very own design guru and I really don't know how she juggles everything, working, profiling, writing, thinking, planning and just being a genuinely nice person. And she has a lovely mum too- have you seen the coffee cups that she's produced? If you are a Melbournite you have to love a business called 'HookTurn Industries'!

1 comment:

  1. that's were i saw those beautiful pouffes, they are just wonderful- instant love...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!